Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1268
- Designed to be installed in-line between the house/plant nitrogen supply and the wet pipe sprinkler system riser
- For use with TNIP Nitrogen Inerting Port
- Includes gas sampling port to verify nitrogen concentration at the inlet supply
- Single pressure regulator to regulate nitrogen delivery pressure to the discharge connection
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DA, FI, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.