Hazard: Light Hazard/Ordinary Hazard
- Light hazard/Ordinary hazard
- Small frame
- Unique deflector design of the horizontal sidewall sprinkler results in smaller profile
- Designed for installation along a wall or the side of a beam just beneath a smooth ceiling
- Water discharge is directed primarily outward and downward in a quarter spherical pattern
- Sidewall sprinklers are often used in lieu of standard pendent or upright sprinklers due to building construction, economic considerations, or aesthetics
- Special deflector on the vertical sidewall sprinkler allows it to be installed in either a pendent or upright position
Temperature: 135, 155, 175, 200, 286, 360, Open
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM, LPCB, NYC
Response: Standard Response
SIN Numbers: TY3451, TY3351
Wrench [Recessed]: , W7
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP161
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, PL, RU, SV
Imperial: TY3451 [R2]
Metric: TY3351 [R1], TY3451 [R2]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.