Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1820
- Available sizes: 1" (DN25) through 12" (DN300)
- The GRINNELL G-FIRE Figure 705 Flexible Coupling is capable of pressures up to 300 psi (20,7 bar) depending on pipe size and wall thickness when used in fire protection services. It provides a dependable method of joining pipe and is suitable for use in a variety of applications.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Provides the needed flexibility to accommodate differential movement
- Standard pre-lubricated Grade "A" EPDMA gasket
- Also available with tri-seal Grade E EPDM gasket for dry pipe fire protection systems, vacuum systems, and freezer applications
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.