- Intended for use in the following scenarios:
- Wet pipe residential sprinkler systems for one/two-family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA 13D
- Wet pipe residential occupancies up to and including four stories in height per NFPA 13R
- Wet pipe sprinkler systems for the residential portions of any occupancy per NFPA 13
- Custom paint cover plates available – learn more >
Temperature: 155, 175
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM, NYC, NSF
SIN Numbers: TY4234
Wrench [Recessed]: W7
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP408
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: SV
Imperial: TY4234 [R2]
Metric: TY4234 [R2]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.