Hazard: Wet (Ordinary temp also protects
- Cover plate conceals sprinkler components above the ceiling
- Two temperature ratings available:
- Ordinary temperature: 160°F (71°C) Sprinkler/139°F (59°C) Cover Plate
- Intermediate temperature: 212°F (100°C) Sprinkler/165°F (74°C) Cover Plate
- Intermediate temperature model features reduced gap cover plate view the product flyer >
- Custom paint cover plates available learn more >
- Available in Europe and APAC only
Temperature: 160, 212
Approval: UL, ULC, NYC, NSF/ANSI 61, Australian Watermark
SIN Numbers: TY3596
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP442
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.