Hazard: Wet or Dry
- Where sprinklers are required on dry pipe systems that are exposed to freezing temperatures, or where sprinklers are seasonally drained to avoid freezing
- Offer the features of non-water filled pipe in addition to not having to increase the number of design sprinklers (hydraulic design area) for systems designed to NFPA 13, 13D, or 13R
- Intended for use in the following residential sprinkler systems scenarios:
- One/two-family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA 13D,
- Residential occupancies up to and including four stories in height per NFPA 13R
- The residential portions of any occupancy per NFPA 13
Temperature: 155, 175
Approval: UL, NSF/ANSI 61
SIN Numbers: TY2235
Wrench [Recessed]: W7
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP460
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: SV
Imperial: TY2235 [R6]
Metric: TY2235 [R6]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.