- FM Approved for in-rack storage applications
- Available in two sizes:
- ES-1 has 3/4" thread size and is compatible with ESFR-14 and ESFR-17 sprinklers
- ES-2 has 1" thread size and is compatible with ESFR-22 and ESFR-25 sprinklers
- Designed for use with ESFR Sprinklers that may be located in areas that make them susceptible to cold soldering (cooling down of element, prohibiting proper operation of the sprinkler)
- Shields are for use in storage racks or beneath grated mezzanine, or other areas requiring the sprinklers to be shielded from possible discharge from sprinklers above
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP784
- FM Approved EG-25 Sprinkler Guard provides protection for Tyco Model ESFR-22 and ESFR-25 pendent sprinklers
- First Listed sprinkler guard designed to help meet protection guidelines for the use of in-rack sprinklers as detailed in FM Global Property Loss Prevention Data Sheet 8-9, Storage of Class 1, 2, 3, 4 and Plastic Commodities
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.