Tech Data Sheet: View TFP809
- The Tyco Type MV-R Reverse Action and Type MV-T Tank Top Nozzles are open (non-automatic) spray nozzles designed for use in water spray fixed systems for fire protection of vessels or structures containing highly flammable liquids, gases and solids having flashpoints of 66°C (150°F) and below.
- They are external deflector-type nozzles that discharge against the direction of the orifice in a uniformly filled spray pattern of medium velocity water droplets over a pre-determined area.
- MV-R and MV-T nozzles are effective in covering exposed vertical, horizontal, curved, and irregular shaped surfaces in a cooling spray to prevent excessive absorption of heat from an external fire and possible structural damage or spread of fire to the protected equipment.
- They also promote vapor dilution and dispersion.
- The Type MV-R Reverse Action Nozzle, designed specifically to protect spherical vessels and bulk storage tanks, can be installed at any angle and discharges a 118° reverse angle conical spray pattern.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.